Job Role : DevOps Engineer
Job Scope : We are looking for an experienced Dev-Ops engineer with AWS experience to improve software development and release lifecycle efficiencies by modernizing our processes & workflows and building and maintaining a robust Continuous Integration/Deployment pipeline. The DevOps Engineer will provide guidance in organizing, securing, and automating existing product development workflows and must be proficient with agile development processes and best practices.
About the role:
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest improvements to it.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Migrate the existing infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
- Collaborate with Engineering team to improve automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing and deployment.
- Continuously improve CI/CD & infrastructure for better reliability, security, observability, performance & scalability.
- Configure automated alerts/alarms and act on any outages/incidents.
- Contributing to important architectural and operational decisions.
- Manage permissions, backup and performance across different databases like PostgreSQL etc.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize the performance.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing infrastructure as code preferably using AWS. CloudFormation/ Terraform.
- Experience with deployment pipelines.
- Experience in maintaining highly available and performant environments.
- Experience in managing AWS Load Balancers, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, S3, Route 53, Lambda, API Gateway, ECS clusters, SQS, CloudWatch etc.
- Exposure to setting up users, roles, security groups and other security aspects of AWS is preferred.
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting tools.
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Knowledge of programming languages and databases will be a plus.
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team.
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
Rolling Arrays HR-Tech-Consulting Academy (HRTA)
Rolling Arrays has converged leading HR-Tech Consultants with industry know-how of varied HR Cloud Software, Best Practices and Advisory for our implementation. As you undergo training through the RA’s HRTA Program, you can directly learn from such experts along with solving real business use case scenarios. This ensures your growth as a Subject Matter Expert, besides your obvious career growth as a consultant - not just in SAP, but across a wide range of HR Tech Solutions. For more information visit our website - https://rollingarrays.com/hr-tech-academy/ .