SAP Basis Consultant Job Description
Job Role : SAP Basis Consultant
About the role:
SAP Basis Consultant with technical expertise on SAP ERP, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Cloud Platform & Integration, SAP HANA and exposure to AWS Platform. Working closely with technical and functional teams on managing technical issues arising in Implementation and Support projects.
- Provide SAP BASIS technical support to Developers, Functional, and Sales/Pre-sales teams to resolve system issues.
- Manage and maintain SAP ERP Cloud systems covering User Authorization management, Transport Management, SAP System Client Copies, refresh and administration, SAP Router Administration, end to end SAP server admin support.
- Responsible for SAP systems installation, configuration, maintenance, migration, and upgrade.
- Responsible for Solution Manager Configuration and administration.
- Responsible for SAP HANA Administration and support.
- Technical expertise in SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Cloud Integration, SAP Cloud Connector Setup. Able to design Integration landscapes for customers, help them address all security queries, provide support on SSL setup and help them in integrating SAP cloud solutions into their existing on premise landscape.
- Good knowledge in SAP Neo and SAP Cloud Foundry environments. Expertise in integrating SuccessFactors with On-premise SAP ECC (HCM). Manage full SAP Basis configuration of this setup covering add-on installation, so manager setup, and web services configuration.
- Good knowledge on SSO. Should be able to configure SSO between SAP and AD (such as Microsoft ADFS, Azure, any SAML 2.0 AD).
- Good knowledge on AWS cloud solutions. Able to manage infrastructure on AWS. Good knowledge on AWS security and networking. Help Customers migrate on premise solutions to Cloud.
- Should be able to handle Website domain management, hosting management. Manage end to end support of domains such as domain transfer, domain renewals, SSL cert install and renewals on the domains.
- Closely collaborate with clients and 3rd party vendors supporting Infra and other systems connecting to SAP.
- The ideal candidate has 4-5 years of SAP Basis Consulting experience.
- Experience in SAP Basis monitoring, installation, and configuration, supporting SAP Systems. landscape (ECC/ S/4HANA, BW, Portal, Content Server, Solution Manager, SAP GUI and database).
- SAP Basis administration experience in private / public cloud-based environment.
- Possess Database knowledge (Oracle, DB2, SQL, HANA, Sybase).
- Possess Operating System knowledge (UNIX, Windows, Linux).
- Ability to work on activities involved in Plan areas (Sizing, Scoping, Client/ Landscape Strategy, etc.) of Implementation, Upgrades and Support projects without much supervision at the transaction level.
- Involved in at least 3-4 end to end life cycle implementation SAP Basis.
- SAP BASIS certified or SAP HANA certified and AWS certified will be an added advantage.
- Strong BASIS knowledge and skills with SAP HANA implementation experience, strong on various Cloud technologies with the ability to commission and configure SAP environment both on AWS platform.
- Strong knowledge in SAP Cloud Platform environment and SAP Cloud Integration areas.
- Skilled in change management, system analysis, requirements gathering and production control.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, and ability to communicate progress and outcomes, and provide clear recommendations.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and a self-starter.
- Good team player with positive attitude and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
Rolling Arrays HR-Tech-Consulting Academy (HRTA)
Rolling Arrays has converged leading HR-Tech Consultants with industry know-how of varied HR Cloud Software, Best Practices and Advisory for our implementation. As you undergo training through the RA’s HRTA Program, you can directly learn from such experts along with solving real business use case scenarios. This ensures your growth as a Subject Matter Expert, besides your obvious career growth as a consultant - not just in SAP, but across a wide range of HR Tech Solutions. For more information visit our website - https://rollingarrays.com/hr-tech-academy/ .